If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
- If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery.
Manufactured to Toyota’s exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service – and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Diehl Toyota in Butler to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
|Monday||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Saturday||9 AM - 2 PM|
Do you have any repair or maintenance issues? Then look no further than Diehl Toyota in Butler,PA. The certified mechanics at our Toyota service department will diagnose any problems with your vehicles and quickly fix them. Our proficient staff has developed a reputation for delivering excellent service and repairs in our town. Bring your Toyota vehicles for service at our dealership in Butler,PA. Schedule an appointment today!